Our office is closed from Monday December 24th 2018 through to Friday January 4th 2019, re-opening on Monday January 7th 2019.
Office Phone: 416-979-2161 ext. 232
Emergency Phone: 416-791-8651
Every room comes with basic furniture. Removal or tampering of this furniture is not allowed. Any furniture that is moved without consent will result in a fine. If you are bringing furniture to the room, please give maintenance one (1) month notice.
All houses are equipped with fire alarm and sprinklers. Each individual room contains a smoke detector and sprinklers. If there are any problems with the smoke alarms or any other fire concerns please contact your house manager after hours and the maintenance office during office hours.
If you suspect there are pests in your room, please inform the maintenance immediately.
When it's your time to move out, please fill out the Move Out Form above.
If you wish to paint your room please contact Bernadette.
- Please do not climb on the roofs.
- Please do not start a bonfire, it is against the Toronto law. (zero tolerance)
- Please do not smoke inside the house.
- There is a no pet policy in Campus Co-Op.
- Please do not play loud music after 11PM.
- Please keep all exit doors closed.
- If you lose your key after hours, please contact your house manager. To receive a new key you must go to the front office, you will be charged a $25 fine.
- Please keep your room door locked at all times.
- Please respect the maintenance staff.
- A heavy penalty will be issued for misuse of fire equipment and vandalism.
In case of an emergency, If you are unable to contact your house manager. Please call Bernadette at 416-791-8651.